Jonathan Stark on happier clients and higher profits through value based pricing (Part 1)
Feeling trapped in your business? Do you find that projects go south by the end? It could be that hourly billing is the problem and value based pricing is the answer. This episode is part 1 of my interview with Jonathan Stark.
- Why hourly billing is nuts
- Why most of us still sell our time
- Why you need to maximise profit
- The difference between fixed cost and value based pricing
- Why value based pricing is ‘fair’ to your clients (and why hourly billing isn’t)
- The questions you need to ask in your sales calls
- How value based pricing helps to qualify prospects
- How to discover the value of a project and what to do if you can’t
- And much more
Highrise Digital is a UK-based, specialist WordPress development team focused on providing long-term development services for businesses based on WordPress.
If you’d like to learn more about them, you can visit highrise.digital
Resources and links
All of Jonathan's stuff!: https://jonathanstark.com/resources
Pricing WordPress is made and sponsored by Highrise Digital© Highrise Digital 2019