Jonathan Stark on happier clients and higher profits through value based pricing (Part 2)
This is part 2 of my interview with Jonathan Stark on value based pricing. In part 2, we dig deeper into the methods of implementing VBP and also deal with some of the common objections and difficulties.
(Click here for part 1)
- What happens if a client has self-prescribed and diagnosed?
- What happens when a client just needs a pair of hands?
- Working on higher value, upstream tasks.
- How do you get to a price once you know the value?
- Common objections and obstacles to value based pricing
- The ‘stench of desperation’
- What to do if you find a major shortcut during a project?
- Can you value-price maintenance work?
- And much more
- Jonathan's daily newsletter (it's great!) - https://jonathanstark.com/daily
- Jonathan's Value Pricing Bootcamp - valuepricingbootcamp.com
- Alan Weiss
- Blair Enns
- Chris Do
- David C Baker
- David Fields
Pricing WordPress is made and sponsored by Highrise Digital© Highrise Digital 2019